Here are some more pictures from the weekend. It's a busy week, and especially the next couple of days I need to focus, because we have an important meeting about medicaid for Max. And I need to put together the room upstairs for Ang and Dan who get here on Thursday night. Then we will be playing until Sunday!!!
I also have to find a kennel/boarder for Olive for when we go to Denver in May.
Much to do...so enjoy the pictures.
Here's Olive in my chair...while I was doing the dishes the other day, she jumped up there and wouldn't budge!

Here's my one and only attempt at a photo of Lombard Street in San Francisco...It made me crazy wicked nervous...so I just watched with my eyes instead of through the lens!

After getting a few things done around town yesterday, we got in the car and headed to the ocean around 5:00pm. We were hoping for less crowds, and maybe a sunset. We didn't stay for the sunset, but we got a great view!

Steve played and played...

And Max and I hung out on the beach. Max loves listening to the waves, but I think the thing he loves most about the beach is to get his little toes over to the sand, and dig deep!

Steve built him quite the spot, complete with a raised head rest!

And rest he did...I think he would love to sleep all night there!
1 comment:
mmm... naptimes in the sun are not to be missed :)
my graduation is may 17. it's the morning after mitch's wedding texas, so it looks like steve will be the only one who can make it. but either way, i'd like to have that one last shebang at school before i leave for good.
oh, and... nice video.
Post a Comment