Friday, April 11, 2008

It's hot...

I have had the hardest time sleeping this week. Like not getting to sleep until almost 3:00am every night! I think we've figured it out to be the vitamins I'm taking. They're giving more pep than I bargained for! Max is still sleeping in his own bed in his room though, which is so nice!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood folks! I got hot in the house so I opened this baby up! The wind is dancing around each corner and it feels so nice! I am the only one in our family who seems to be having allergies here though, so I may have to watch how much wind blows through, carrying all of those gorgeous flowers' pollen with it!

I'm also trying to unpack a lot more, while Steve's running errands with getting the car legalized here. Right now my new desk is covered with papers that need scanned and filed away. I'm hoping to get enough done today to not feel guilty about lazing around this weekend!


One last thing...
I wanted to show you a link to the newsletter for the organization that supports kids with the same disease Max has. Max was featured in one of the articles this time, I know a lot of you have already heard Max's story, but here's a condensed version...in print!

Maximilian Watson Cbl-C



Also, if any of you out there order from the Schwann's man, let me know as they are giving a portion of their sales in April to the OAA, the group mentioned above. It goes towards the MMA research that Max is a part of too. There is no cure for his disease, but lots and lots of research going on, and maybe just maybe one day there will be a cure. So if you're interested, let me know and I'll send you the specifics for ordering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Deana,

We order from Schwans - let me know what I need to do as he comes tomorrow and I'll be happy to get those sales credited to you!!

~Kyron