This morning I realized that Max was out of alcohol swabs for his daily injections. EEK!
I found a lone one shoved into one of the suitcases, but knew I had to go to the store this afternoon to get more before tomorrow.
The problem, Max's chair was in the house. He has started back to eating his solids, so I didn't feel like putting it in the car, just to have to take it out again. It weighs a lot, and I can move it, I just don't like to!
So I put Max in his stroller and walked it instead. It only takes a few minutes to drive there, so I figured it wouldn't be too far to walk. We left at 1:50, and got home at 2:30...not too shabby! For a 1.1 mile walk!
It was a beautiful walk. I saw so many flowers, and smelled them all too! There are flowers and trees here I have not ever seen before. Maybe I should have taken the camera with me...maybe next time.
1 comment:
I totally LOVE walking places and hate that our culture is not more organized to enhance it. We have two dollar stores nearby that I walk to and we are getting a library in the same location as early as this summer!!! I'm so totally excited. I was thinking of all the library stuff we'd attend. The drive can't be more than 5 min. to the closest library now, but that's 15 min. of load and unload time with the kids and there is just something so beautiful about walking there.
Post a Comment