Thursday, August 21, 2008

Muppet...

While I love seeing Little Miss Addie May on my page...I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share my boy's bed head with you!

Max's Bed Head

Max's Bed Head

Max's Bed Head

Max's Bed Head

It is truly incredible! He looks like a puppet that's been mashed into a trunk for 20 years! It made me laugh so hard when I went to check on him and he was all smiles with his crazy wild hair!

I had a kind of rough day with the feeding tube. He needs a feeding chair...I need him to be sitting in a feeding chair. I think it will make it go smoother. And then when his tummy gasses, while he's being fed, it won't end up all over me! Which happened 3 times today!

This week has been busy with researching schools for Max. We'll find the best place for school and then start looking at houses. I think we have narrowed down the area. And we spent a couple of hours driving around and saw some good choices. I have some more phone calls to make to decide on the best school for Max. And then we can narrow down the neighborhoods.

Max started back with therapy yesterday. He was happy to see his therapist, and she was happy to see him. In fact, when we walked in it was all smiles and friendly faces welcoming us back.

Tomorrow night I'm making some cheesecake for my sister and playing with little Addie...I mean Adeline...Max has been correcting me for calling her Addie...he says, "uh-uh, AA-ii-II!" I think he has enough Aa-Aa sounds with Abbey and Dad-Dad.

Off to bed...hope you have a happy Friday.

3 comments:

Chi said...

I had a dream that Mr. Max was coming to my school last night. It was so wonderful! I remember he wouldn't stop talking and we had to ask him to let us talk:) I wish you guys were here! Good luck with the search!

Deana said...

Welcome to the club of people who have dreamed of Max doing big things! It always makes me tear up when I hear someone has had a dream of him doing something he can't. It's pretty special to me, because I think that it must be a reality at some point!

I think we're going to be set with Denver. now we just have to find a house...but that won't be too big of a problem...it's deciding what neighborhood we want to be in!

Wish you were here too...we'd be downtown right now looking for Oprah at the DNC!

Chi said...

Max IS going to do big things. I believe that with all of my heart. Good luck looking for Oprah!