It is what it is...
Holy COVER GIRL, Batman!You're GORGEOUS!!!*tells Steve to beware*:OWowza, Deana. You've always been radiant and beautiful but this new "do" is just plain sexy/gorgeous!!!Do you love it????
getting used to the bangs! i like the color.
Oh, so do I!!!It's so warm and rich and soft!Sooooo pretty.:)
I love it! It is definitely a keeper. You should take a picture out in the sun too. Color always looks so great in the warm sunshine!
I"ll have to have Steve take some pictures at the park this weekend...or in the mountains. I need some new profile pics!
It looks great!
Lovely...Love the bangs especially.
I also wanted to let you know that you have not aged AT ALL! What's your secret?
Kristin...I love your profile picture! Chi...you don't see all of the silver I had covered up! Other than that...I guess my hair style hasn't changed much since UHS! Maybe I should dye it purple next!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Holy COVER GIRL, Batman!
You're GORGEOUS!!!
*tells Steve to beware*
:O
Wowza, Deana. You've always been radiant and beautiful but this new "do" is just plain sexy/gorgeous!!!
Do you love it????
getting used to the bangs! i like the color.
Oh, so do I!!!
It's so warm and rich and soft!
Sooooo pretty.
:)
I love it! It is definitely a keeper. You should take a picture out in the sun too. Color always looks so great in the warm sunshine!
I"ll have to have Steve take some pictures at the park this weekend...or in the mountains. I need some new profile pics!
It looks great!
Lovely...Love the bangs especially.
I also wanted to let you know that you have not aged AT ALL! What's your secret?
Kristin...I love your profile picture!
Chi...you don't see all of the silver I had covered up! Other than that...I guess my hair style hasn't changed much since UHS! Maybe I should dye it purple next!
Post a Comment