Update 12:35 Surgeon came out and said he is done. He did really well, and everything went according to plan. They will let us back in about 15 minutes. And we will move to a room in a bit. We won't feed him tonight, just let his stomach "vent" and just give him his medicines through the new tube tonight. Tomorrow we will meet with the nutritionist to start his new way of eating!
Max is in surgery now to get his g-tube. They said it should be about an hour back there, so we have about another half hour to go. Once he wakes up, they will put him in a room and we'll stay for a couple of days.
Ang and Dan had their baby early this morning, she was in labor all day yesterday, and we were up there most of the day and night. I finally had to go around midnight because of having to get up so early to be up at Children's this morning. She had her at around 2:00am. I don't know if I can say her name or put a picture on here yet, so I'll update that when I can.
Will let you all know how things are going with Max a while later.
5 comments:
Praise God!
Is Ang doing okay? Sounds like it was a long process :(
How are YOU doing?
blogger ate my comment.
grrr.
How's Ang doing? Sounds like it was a long process :(
How are YOU doing?
I ate your comment, because I approve them all before they go on.
Ang is doing well. Baby is doing really well!
I am...well...I am here and doing this. Ask me in a couple of more days how I am doing!
I am really tired right now, and quite unsure of how this is all going to work...the actual tube. Hoping to get some instruction soon on it.
It's so good to hear the surgery went well. He is such a trooper. Glad to hear Ang and the baby are good too!
You are doing great. :)
Glad to hear everything is going as planned. Congrats on being an auntie too. Lots of stuff going on:)
Post a Comment