Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Max says...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Max talking about turkeys

That and something about turkeys! Max has been making lots of pictures in his occupational therapy sessions lately. And being Thanksgiving and all, he's got a couple to share with you.

Here's Max the Turkey...
Max's turkey "Max"

and here's Olive the Turkey...
Max's turkey "Olive"
(He insisted this one was Olive, not Tom the Turkey, or Max the Turkey...Olive the Turkey.)

I've been busy all evening preparing for dinner tomorrow. I can't wait! Serving a holiday meal in my new house! I thought of all my family tonight as I was preparing for tomorrow. I miss them the most on the holidays we can't spend together.

But through the magic of the internet, I'll hopefully get to see them all over video chat.

If you wanted the pineapple dressing recipe, it's in the comments int he Gobble Gobble post. Now I must finish picking up and get in bed so we can get to the zoo in the morning before heading back to start cooking.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

dmartin said...

These daily updates are priceless; Gramp & I really enjoy them. Thanks for the dressing recipe.