Friday, November 7, 2008

My Grown up Christmas List...

Alright Mom's...Here's my list! If you click on any of links by the pictures, it will take you to the webpage I found them. Any other questions, you can ask Steve. :)


Nintendo DS: My French Coach


Nintendo DS: My French Coach


Nintendo DS: Zenses


Nintendo DS: Zenses

Rugby Striped Hoodie Scarf


Hoodie Scarf

Knit Neck Warmer


Neck Warmer


Le Creuset Batter Bowl, 2 qt.


Batter Bowl

Le Creuset Stoneware 8-Ounce Petite Round Covered Casserole, Caribbean


Le Creuset 8oz Stoneware, set of 6


Le Crueset Petite Berry Casseroles, Set of 4



Berry Bowls

Le Creuset Mortar & Pestle, 10 oz.


Mortar and Pestle

Jo Malone Sweet Lime & Cedar Cologne


Sweet Lime and Cedar

Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis Bath Oil


Wild Fig and Cassis
Or White Jasmine & Mint Bath Oil, Or Orange Blossom Bath Oil

Gray Kitchen/Workstation Mat


Grey Kitchen Mat

Tempur-Pedic Small Slippers


Tempur-Pedic Small Slippers

Laura Mercier Master Toolbox


Master Toolbox

Laura Mercier Flawless Face Light


Flawless Face Light

My Amazon wishlist
http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/3457U82V2TLKX/ref=cm_wl_rlist_go

5 comments:

Danetta said...

Here we go, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Anonymous said...

Oh, my... I do love that neck warmer from Urban.
And I bet those berry bowls would look mighty in your new kitchen!

She said...

Wild fig...LOVE that stuff!

Deana said...

that neck warmer is so fun! It wraps around a couple of times if you want it to be closer to your neck!

Gwen...I've found people either love or hate that smell...I LOVE it. It smells like the earth after it rains in the summer.

She said...

Good grief, how did this pic make my avitar? I've got to get this off of here, I've got some business connections on here. Can you imagine if I posted on one of those!! I'm laughing just thinking about it.