Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whew...

I honestly can not believe this little monster is still awake! He woke up at 7:00am, and we got down to his pediatrician appointment by 9:00...there until 11:00...back home for lunch then on to occupational therapy at 1:00...home for a couple of hours before dinner.

I'm beat...but he's still bubbling! He's waiting up for Daddy to get home...at midnight! Right now he's singing along to Abbey's favorite movie...Bride and Prejudice (The Bollywood version of Pride and Prejudice).

Meeting with the other families was so nice tonight. It's great to hear that others have a passion about making this journey easier for others. I'm excited to see what comes of the meeting tonight.

Tomorrow is a bit of a break...I'll have skunky little Adeline for a while which will be fun. And maybe I'll get a chance to pack some stuff up. It's been a pretty full week! Then Friday, I WILL SLEEP!!!! (One can wish!)

SATURDAY...WE MOVE!!!!!! I'm excited...can you tell???? I told Steve today that as soon as we get the keys I will go take a hot relaxing bath, then he can move in! Tee Hee!

Okay, off to clear a path from all of medical supply deliveries this week...I need a garage for all of this stuff!

4 comments:

Thia said...

The bath might not be a bad idea. There must be some sanity in the midst of the chaos. The first room I put together when moving is the bathroom.

Mat and Kristin said...

I think that sounds perfect! You take a bath and let Steve do all the heavy lifting. ;) I'm just catching up on the latest with you guys. Sounds like you have been very busy. The CNA thing sounds interesting - let us know when you find out more. Have a great moving day!

Chi said...

I think it's great you are meeting with other families. It's so nice to have support. Can't wait for you to take that relaxing bath!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how the new house is doing. It must have been so nice to connect to people in a similar situation to you. I know you will do great things and I can't wait to hear about them.