Tonight was CPR night...I don't know how that actually prepares you for the real deal...but either way, I guess I'll be CPR certified.
We also did our handwashing skills, and cleaning the old funky dentures, and putting on protective gowns(on ourselves) and stockings...those super elastic stockings.
There are so many steps...and so many chapters to read. It was feeling a little overwhelmed when we got home, so a little 24 catch-up is doing the trick.
I'll start out tomorrow morning reading more chapters and doing more workbook...and hopefully start retaining some of this info!!
2 comments:
It sounds like your class is WAY better than the last one, but still a ton of information! I can't believe the hand washing steps, but I guess they do it that way for a good reason.
So so happy for you that this class will work out for you! If you ask me..just being a mom to a special needs kid is much harder than learning how to properly wash your hands, cleaning dentures or whatever else you will learn! You already qualify as being a loving caregiver putting long hours..even overtime :-) I'm sure this course will be a breeze and you will Ace it! The best part at the end of all this is being paid to continue doing what you love to do! That is rewarding! Big hugs to you and Max!
Post a Comment