We spent the morning shopping, where I found scarves and a hat. Then we had fish and chips at a pub. Then over to Kensington Gardens to the Orangery.



It was a fancy little dessert! I had the chocolate hazelnut cake, and Kris had orange cake!


After our cake, we made our way to St. Paul's Cathedral...

Then across the Millennium Bridge...


And then a walk along the South Bank to get to the tube to take us to Chelsea for this shot...

Not exact...but a pretty close replica of this...
We ended our evening back in Covent Garden, with tea, then dinner at Masala Zone...yummmmy!

We got back to the hotel to pack, because we had a pretty early start in the morning. Our perfect trip was coming to an end. And I was happy, and full, and content. But so so so ready to get back to my guys.
It was an amazing trip. Possibly a once in a lifetime...but maybe not. Certainly, my first time away from my guys for such a long time. I could not have had a better tour guide and friend with me for this trip. Kris was so much fun, and we really squeezed a lot out of our time!
I was happy to get home though...happy to be with Steve, and Max, and not walking for a few days to let my poor feet heal up! And to celebrate my birthday together.
Thanks for cheering me on along the way, and being so interested in the story. We'll be back to regular posts from here on out...until the next adventure...
4 comments:
Thank you so much for sharing your trip. I have enjoyed these post very much!
I absolutely adored reading all about your trip! Thank you so much for sharing! I have only been to London once, but it was so much fun reading and refreshing my memory. I haven't had a chance to visit any other European cities (hopefully soon), so my current favorite cities are New York and San Francisco... But if I had to choose which one speaks to my soul more it would have to be NYC...I am waiting to have my mind changed!!
I am so glad that you were able to go! I would love to travel with you someday :)
It looks like you had an amazing time! Thanks for sharing all your photos and adventures. I'm already planning my Europe trip for when the babies are bigger!
I am sad that your trip is over. I have really enjoyed reading about it! Glad that you decided to go.
Post a Comment