He sat in his wheelchair for an hour, which was very tolerant of him. We are trying to get him in it more and more, to try to get him to tolerate it for longer periods of time.
Later in the afternoon, I got him in his stander for a little bowling. We were working on his standing, and his fine motor skills at the same time.
I got him warmed up to play by draping his mylar blanket over his tray for him to play with. He loves that he can make sound with it by barely touching it.

Then it was time for Wii Bowling.
I was helping him through the whole game, so I placed the camera on the mantle in order to try to get a video. I took a photo at the end of the game to capture the score.

He got a spare and a strike...or as I told him, two strikes! He was just thrilled to knock the pins down!
Tomorrow, I think we'll try to use his wedges for some new positioning. Maybe on his side. And use his large therapy ball to stand against and BOUNCE!!!
(If you followed from TherExtras...please also check out Max's blog, by clicking here, and thanks for visiting!!)
2 comments:
Hey, I saw the video here! Cool!
Barbara
Great! A lot of times I double post, as I have some people that follow here, and some that follow Max's blog.
Post a Comment