After over a month of a loose tooth, Mr, Max lost his first baby tooth today. I was looking inside his mouth to see how it was doing and there was blood, he had popped it out! I stuck his little cloth in there to get the blood, and the tooth came out on the cloth!
We tried to get some good photos, but I think the video will show his new look! He wasn't too keen on showing his new gap though...





(If you're reading this on FB, you'll have to visit my blog to see the video.
He already got one lollipop from his Susan as a treat! He saw on one of his cartoons that when you lose a tooth, you get a lollipop, and he's hung on to that idea! But the tooth-fairy won't be holding on to his tooth for long. The NIH (National Institutes of Health) will be taking care of it to slice it and dice it and see what it's made of. They'll probably find snips and snails, and puppy dogs tails! :)
4 comments:
YAY! Max!! I love the new gapped-tooth look but what a little hottie with that new haircut!
Wow what a big boy Max is!! We are so excited! The haircut is great too!
Congrats on the tooth! He looks so grownup. What will they be looking for in the tooth? I am terrible with the tooth fairy stuff- and only my oldest has lost teeth but I have screwed it up just about everytime.
They will be looking at the make-up of it. It's the last thing we lose from what we had growing in utero. But specifically with Max's condition, they've found these children have a very low rate of cavities. They are trying to see from the teeth if they can figure out what is different about them, and replicate that to protect teeth from cavities in the future!
Post a Comment