Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Family...

My family has a blog. It's for us all to keep in touch, we can all write on it, and comment. It's been fun to "see" all the aunts and uncles and gma and gpa, and even some of the cousins there. Our family is huge! So family functions are loud and it's hard to really get good conversations in with everyone. This will help us keep in touch through out the year, so we have more to talk about at the family functions! :D

Today Gpa wrote a little something. His first blog. If you are a regular here, you know my Grandpa is so so special to me. He is just the best. He has always written to us in code...every birthday card is signed in code. So when I saw this in his blog this morning, it brought tears to my eyes. What a great way to start my day...

I.L.Y.W.A.M.H.A.G.L.Y…too

Can you decipher?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love You When All My Heads Are Glued Lengthwise Yearly.

Sorry I spoiled it for everyone else but guessing correctly so quickly.

:)

Anonymous said...

I love you with all my heart and God loves you too

Deana said...

Greg...I just don't even know what to say...

Zainab...you are right! :D

Anonymous said...

wow... i cannot believe someone guessed that right

Anonymous said...

oh, see I figured it said grandma loves you too :) I think we are both right

Anonymous said...

where is the family blog? I wanna see

Lauren said...

i got to "I Love You With" and gave up and looked at the comments. i'm glad someone figured it out; it was going to drive me crazy until i knew.