It is nearly 4:00am...and I have yet to sleep.
Max has been awake and talking for the whole stinking night. He'll doze off just long enough for me to think I can too...then he wakes right back up, talking at the absolute top of his voice.
How can he still be so not tired? Better yet, how can everyone else sleep through it? I am going to be absolutely useless tomorrow...I hate nights like this.
He wants me to be laying right by him...but not touching him...and if I get up and go to my own bed, he starts fussing...then I go back to his bed where he is mr. smiley and talking again.
I keep telling him this is not a funny game, and he says it's "good", I don't agree. It doesn't help either that we are in one room together, with Abbey in the conjoining game room sleeping.
That house in California can not rent out soon enough...I need some space soon...real soon!
1 comment:
That doesn't sound like fun!
www.samradford.org
Post a Comment