Friday, July 18, 2008

THIS AND THAT...

Have I mentioned lately how happy I am to be back where I know how to get around?

Yesterday I went to Costco with the kids to get some diapers and fruit. So easy...so mindless to get there and back!

Then today, because it was overcast and only about 85, I took them to the mall with me to look for Aunty Angie a robe to wear at the hospital. We weren't there long, but it was totally fine, because it didn't take all of my energy to get there!

Tomorrow we are having dinner with our friends Larry and Katie. I'm so excited to see them, we haven't seen each other since March!

The only other things I have going tomorrow is to hound the new pediatrician's office for an appointment, and do laundry....oh laundry...how do you pile up so??

I'm also hoping for a baby to come tomorrow...or this weekend. Yes this weekend will work just fine for us! Haha!

No comments: