Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I don't have a title...

First...let me say this...my legs hurt like nobodies business tonight! Like I've been on a hike up and down the mountains! I have no idea why they hurt so bad...but I took some medicine, and I'm mostly just hoping it is sympathy pains and that Ang will be going into labor at any moment. Hoping...just hoping! (Don't start driving mom!)

Second...I met Sally last night! Yippeeee! She was very........Sally! We had great conversation, and yummy dinners! Now we'll just have to do this more!

Here's the only picture that came out okay...it's still a little blurry...
Max and Sally

And Third...I am really glad to be back home. Abbey went back to Tulsa on Friday. We did a few things this weekend, nothing fancy. Yesterday we had the upper GI for Max. He swallowed the junk like a champ, and sure enough...he's got a stomach...we've got the pictures to prove it now! Seriously though, his anatomy is all where it should be, things moved through perfectly when he swallowed, and there was no reflux, so that means we won't have to do the extra surgery to make a nissen wrap to stop reflux.

I've been having fun getting out and about in my car. Today Max, Olive, and I got out and went to get some of Max's medicines. I drove all around...skipping off the main road a couple of times to wander around neighborhoods looking at houses. All the while making a mental note that I knew exactly how to get back to where I needed to be. I am glad to be back home!

He has an EEG in the morning, which I will need to try to wake him up early for, so he's grumpy and tired for the test! He never sleeps for the EEG tests, and he's supposed to. At least he's consistent!

Luckily, that's all for this week. Next week, we don't have anything until Friday. But Steve will be out of town for a day next week. And since it's the last week of the month, I am sure hoping that someone wants to look at our rental in California and rent that!!!

Max is asleep, and I guess I should head there soon too.

No comments: