This is just one of the many "Abbey Today Shows" that Abbey has been posting on her blog. If you follow the youtube over, you can see more of them. She gave me permission to post it here, as she is getting to that age where she wants to be in charge of how she is perceived. We took several takes on this on to get it to the point she wanted to post it.
We're in Sacramento now, Steve is working during the day, and we're hanging out at the Residence Inn. Abbey has declared that this is the BEST hotel room in the WORLD! I told her we needed to get her out more. ;) I guess it is just a novelty to have a kitchen and couch in your hotel room.
This evening we spent with Vijay and her family while Steve had a dinner meeting to attend to. It was Vijay's first time meeting Abbey. Of course Vijay made awesome food that I filled my tummy with! Abbey gave everyone "tattoos", and Vijay gave us some of her beautiful bangles. They are all so unique and special.
Tomorrow, Steve will work again, and I may take Abbey back over to the pool. It's inside, so it feels like a steam bath when you walk in there. But it's either go in there and Max and I sweat, or stay in the room while she runs in circles because she's bored. Choices...choices! Maybe Max and I will try to get in the water tomorrow...but probably not. I hate public pools of all kinds! They are so gross to me! I'll just put him in his swimsuit and pour a bottle of water on him from time to time!
We will leave Friday early in the morning to head for Salt Lake City. Then Saturday morning will head on to Denver. And then I will sing "home...home on the range!".
2 comments:
ok, the video was too cute. looks like you have a star in the making:
) max looked great too! he has got some serious vocal chords on him! i hope you make it through the day-don't melt! soon, you will be home sweet home.
well, i was going to comment on the incessant gum smacking, but then i decided that with such close quarters, it was probably for the better. . . you don't want any salami breath or bagel bites comin at ya!
That is a great video. . . i like that abbey interviewed max this time :)
Post a Comment