Saturday, July 26, 2008

Peek a boooo!!!

How about some cute pictures of Max?

You can't quite see it in this one, but he is peeking at me through his fingers. He was ready for bed, and I wasn't ready to turn the light out.

Turn the lights off!

But he got creative and turned them out himself...
Turn the lights off!

And yes, that is a hand towel he is hugging. I had it to wipe his itchy face and he grabbed it for his very own, so off to bed it went with him!

Today was a full day. Abbey is back in OK. It wasn't a rocky good-bye. That was helpful for everyone. But I do miss her already. It was a really great summer with her.

Part of our day today was doing paper work on This...we chose Galaxy Grey.

It's the same car we sold before coming back from England...and getting the volvo to drive to CA. Max outgrew the volvo WAAAAY faster than we thought. So getting back here we knew we needed to get something a bit bigger. I really loved driving our last Mazda 5, and there is still plenty of room for him. We are looking into lift systems or special seats that will come out to allow us to put him in a bit easier. The deciding factor for me was the other day when I went to put him in the car and I couldn't figure out a way to get him in without dropping him, or breaking an arm. Good thing Steve was there to take him for me.

So I reckon this weekend we'll go zoom zooming around Denver!

1 comment:

Mat and Kristin said...

We have a Mazda 3 in Galaxy Grey! We love our little car.