Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just call me Dagwood...

Yesterday I got a taste for a sandwich...but I didn't have all I needed for this sandwich. So last night I went to the store and picked up what I would need to build the ultimate sandwich and made it for lunch!

Making the best sandwich

That's sourdough bread, mayo, lettuce, tomato, cranberry sauce, swiss cheese, sprouts, turkey and bacon.

Turkey Cranberry Sandwich with Balsamic Rosemary Crisps

I ate it with Balsamic and Rosemary Crisps! Oh man oh man oh MAN was it good!

I'm currently feeding Max a bottle, blogging, and watching an Anthony Bourdain episode on Saudi Arabia(Loving it!)...I am the QUEEN of multi-tasking! Once Max eats, I will start folding clothes and putting them away in our wardrobe shelfs we got last weekend.

Better get to it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gawl that sandwich looks good!

Chi said...

mmmm, sandwiches and anthony bourdain. this is why we are friends:)

V. said...

dontcha love it...by the time you buy everything you need for really great sandwich, it costs $18.67!