Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Running on Empty...

It has been a really hard day to keep my eyes open. But I have got a lot done!

Called Max's case worker with the county, and they reinstated him right away. This will pay for diapers, medicine co-pays, and dr co-pays! One phone call! Of course we have a history there, so that helped a ton.

Then called to get him set up for a pediatrician visit, they'll call back by the 29th to schedule. Also called metabolic docs to ask them to write the script for his therapy since we don't have a pcp yet here. Once that's faxed in, therapy will start back up.

I also called on medicine refills, since we have to take in all of his prescriptions in their original bottles to the surgery appointment tomorrow. I am thinking so they know what kinds of meds will go in the tubing. Just a guess though.

I did all of this on no caffeine...but a big ol' honking brownie and a Dr. P sound pretty good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and max ought to have gigantic medals of honor around your necks! here i was whining about my day...